PYREG is hosting its first Biochar Symposium for California nut growers, vineyards and biomass processors. Together with other experts from across the biochar industry, we look forward to educating you on how to apply NetZero carbonization technology, to produce high-quality biochar from biomass residues, for healthy, water-retaining soils – while also generating clean, renewable energy and CO2 removal credits.
PYREG will present Carbonization Technology / Biochar as an economically viable and sustainable solution for addressing many of the common challenges facing California Growers.
SOLUTIONS TO YOUR CHALLENGES:
- Reduce water and fertilizer consumption
- Regenerate soil health to maximize crop yields and fruit quality
- Lower CO2 emissions via sustainable alternatives to biomass incineration
- Eliminate waste and its associated disposal costs
- Educating California Growers on the benefits of biochar, in regenerative agriculture, to improve soil health, crop yields and quality, while reducing water and fertilizer consumption.
- Demonstrating how California Growers can upcycle their biomass residues (green waste, woody biomass, winery pomace, etc.) into a valuable product (biochar).
- Delivering clean, renewable energy to California Growers, directly at their farms, thereby reducing energy costs and improving their profitability.
- Explaining how California Growers can reduce their CO2 footprint and earn additional revenue, through application of CO2 Removal Certificates (CORCS).
LEARN FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
Doug Beck, PhD Science Officer, Monterey Pacific
Fred Horton, CEO, Standard Biocarbon
Mayo Ryan, CEO, Sitos Group
Robert Kovach, CSO, PYREG
Jörg zu Dohna, CEO, PYREG
HOW TO REGISTER:
click on the word Register below for the free Symposium JULY 13TH, 10 AM – 4 PM
in Tulare, CA, International Agri-Center