- The wastewater association Main-Taunus chooses a climate-protecting and cost-saving way to recycle phosphorus from sewage sludge
- PYREG: nominated as forward-looking innovation and scalable solution.
- Biochar from biosolids: the climate-positive alternative to conventional phosphorus fertilizer
- Biochar to mitigate climate change – how it works
- Join us at RWM Expo, UK’s largest Recycling, Resource & Waste Management event!
activation biochar biochar from biosolids biomass Birmingham carbon cycle carbonization carbon sink CCS circular economy climate change climate protection CO2 CO2-negative Cornell EBC EBC seal EBI emissions Environmental Engineering fair fertilizer food green carbon green waste industry standard NET Organic Farming Phosphorous recycling PyCCS PYREG A500 pyrolysis Recycling recycling technology regional biomass research project resource RWM Sewage sludge soil carbon storage sustainability Technology Solutions Upcycling Waste Waste management